If you have any questions, comments or concerns regarding the our Policies or any other part of this site or regarding any of our featured products and services or if you have experienced technical problems while using this site, please send us an email to [email protected]
Engratek Laser Solutions and Engratek are the trading names for Engratek © all rights reserved. A Australian registered business ABN. 58 310 510 658
Engratek also has a minimum setup fee of $35 for all orders under 50 units that are smaller than 50x50mm, Engratek reserves the right to include this surcharge.
More details of this machine setup surcharge can be found below under section “2.price- 1.”
1. Buyer’ – the person or business named in the purchase order.
2. Seller’ – the person or business to which the purchase order is issued, currently called Engratek.
3. Goods’ – all items to be supplied and all work to be done by the seller as specified in the purchase order.
4. Purchase Order’ – the buyer’s purchase order which specifies that these conditions apply to it.
5. The Contract’ – the arrangement between buyer and seller, comprising the purchase order via email these conditions and any other documents specified in the purchase order.
1. Engratek will provide a bespoke cutting and engraving service either for products / materials supplied by the buyer or materials provided by seller.
2. Drawings supplied for inclusion on a product / materials where possible need to comply with the agreed drawing setup.
3. The technical service that Engratek will provide shall be covered by an outline technical specification, which shall be made available to the buyer upon request.
4. Engratek will work with the buyer to produce bespoke artwork / drawing work for subsequent cutting or engraving on to the product or material. The specification for cutting and/or engraving shall be agreed with the buyer before work is started and shall form part of the contract. The contract is bound once the job is confirmed via email. The contract is binding and one accepted, the seller can’t be hold responsible for any additional changes if the job has commenced.
5. Changes to the specification or contract after the work has commenced may be subject cancellation or modification costs.
6. Laser cut or engraved goods are non returnable and not discountable. Unless mistakes our incurred by the seller.
7. All the products and services are supplied on the understanding that these terms and conditions of trading are understood and accepted.
8. By placing an order with Engratek, the buyer automatically assumes the understanding and accepts these terms and conditions.
1. The price shall be estimated to the best of the sellers ability in the contract, with the buyer bearing the cost of carriage and packaging, unless specifically stated otherwise we do incur a machine setup fee of $35 for orders that are under x50 units smaller than 50x50mm.
2. Where the price is not specified in the contract then the price shall be fixed by the published price list (if applicable). While the seller will do their best to give an accurate estimate. Due to the nature of the service, It is not always possible to specify an exact quote , original job quotes specified in the contract are subject to a price increases if the job runs over the initial agreed job time or the nature of the job changes from that which has been initially agreed. This is solely down to the disgression of the seller.
3. For pre-booked slots jobs of specific times, rate of charge commences from time buyer arrives for job and is inclusive of drawing setup time.
4. We reserve the right to charge an additional cost of $35+gst if drawings do not comply with drawing setup as specified by seller in contract, unless an agreement has been made for the seller to provide a service for producing the artwork. (Enforced on digression of seller.)
Payment for goods shall be as specified in the contract. Payment for orders is required prior to completion of job / before collection or delivery of goods. For regular users of our service credit is available. For credit account customers the following shall apply unless specified otherwise in the contract. Engratek reserve the right to refuse credit account services. On a new account, all first orders will only be supplied on a pro-forma basis. Credit trade terms will apply thereafter. Invoices must be cleared no later than within 10 working days.
Engratek reserve the right to withdraw credit facilities if the terms are continuosly ignored and to supply goods and services on a pro-forma invoice basis. We reserve the right to charge interest at 8% per month on overdue accounts. Any amount so charged will also bare the addition of GST. Expenses incurred in recovering debts either by Engratek or any third party we wish to instruct will be recoverable in the full amount at a minimum charge of $35.00. For large orders Engratek may request a stage payment to cover inventory items, this will be the subject of negotiation and included in the contract. Payments made by other methods other than by cash or bank transfer may be subject to a handling charge.
Other forms of payment can include Credit card, and debit card. We reserve the right to charge 2% on credit card payments. Debit cards incur no charge.
4. Retention of Title
1. Title of the goods shall not pass to the buyer until they have been paid for in full unless supplied to Limited companies who have supplied the following details: Name and Company, company position and address of occupation.
1. This shall be as stated in the contract, to the buyers address specified.
2. The passing of risk (that is, the risk that the goods may suffer accidental destruction or deterioration) to the buyer shall occur when the goods are transferred to the buyer, the goods are then at the Buyer’s risk. We will always endeavour to package goods adequately to prevent accidental damage
3. Single expensive items may be subject to special conditions of delivery to insure against the risk of accidental damage or destruction.
6. Free Issue of Materials
1. All “Free issued “ items will be inspected before work is commenced and any faults or defects reported to the buyer.
2. Where the buyer provides the materials “free of charge”, the materials shall remain the property of the buyer. These materials shall be solely in connection with the contract. Any surplus materials will be disposed of at the buyer’s discretion.
3. Waste materials arising from bad workmanship or negligence may result in the supplier having to compensate the buyer to a value not exceeding the value of the original item.
7. Copyrights and Intellectual Property Rights
1. Where the product has been marked with items of a copyright nature or a custom design supplied by Engratek then the material will remain proprietary to Engratek and “copyright © 2012 Engratek and its licensors. All rights reserved.”
2. Where the product has been marked with items of a copyright nature as supplied by the buyer, then the buyer shall provide written approval to use the trademark, logo or registered design. The seller without the buyer’s approval will not use this information for any other purpose.
8. Consequential Loss
1. In the event that the supplier fails to deliver a product or service by an agreed date, or that the service is not up to standard or the product fails then the supplier shall not be liable for consequential loss.
1. No addition to or variation of these conditions will bind the company, unless it is specifically agreed in writing and signed by a director of the company. No agent or person employed by or under contract with the company has the authority to alter or vary these conditions in any way.
10. Drawing Guide Lines
1. The process of transcribing and / or cutting an drawing work onto or from a product or material is affected by the quality of the original artwork and the material that is being marked. The buyer is advised that the results of cutting or engraving drawing work onto a natural material such as wood, leather etc or a material that we have not encountered before can give variable results. Whilst Engratek will endeavour to minimize this variation we are unable to guarantee the final result and cannot be held responsible for these variations. We will advise as best we can what the buyer can aim to expect and where possible make them aware to possible problems that might occur. The quality of the cut / engraved drawing work is also dependent on the quality of the digital artwork for which Engratek has little or no control. The seller in some cases will provide the buyer with a print of the drawing work before it is engraved onto or cut from your product or material, for the buyer’s approval. In order to avoid ambiguity or misunderstanding, we may request a printed copy of your drawing work to facilitate our quality control process.
1. This is the web site of ‘Engratek laser solutions’ Trading name of Engratek.
Our postal address is: Unit 10 4-6 Vista St, Caringbah Sydney NSW 2229
2. We can be reached via e-mail at: [email protected] or you can reach us by telephone at: 02 8544 1546.
3. Our Web server automatically recognizes the consumer’s domain name and e-mail address (where possible).
4. We collect the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail.
5.The information we collect is compiled onto our general mailing list server.
6. With respect to cookies: We do not set any cookies.
7. If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know by sending us e-mail at the above address.
8. With respect to Ad Servers: We do not partner with or have special relationships with any ad server companies.
9. Upon request we provide site visitors with access to all information [including proprietary information] that we maintain about them.
Upon request we offer visitors the ability to have inaccuracies corrected in contact information.
10.Customers can have this information corrected by sending us e-mail at the above address.
If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us at the above addresses or phone number.